In 2013 we purchased our first horse for $25,000, a filly from the OBS April two-year-old sale in Ocala, Florida. That filly, Wonderful Lie went on to be multiple stakes placed and win over $200,000 in earnings.
Radley Equine Inc. buys and syndicates racehorses. Whether you are a long time racehorse owner or are looking for a first time experience, we can answer any questions and point you in the right direction.
- No mark-ups: each horse is syndicated for the purchase price
- Name your horse: yearlings and two-year-olds are named by a democratic process involving all of the partners
- Individual partnerships: each horse is syndicated as a General Partnership
- Keep your silks and stable name: partners have the opportunity to use personal racing silks and be named on the official programs
- Direct communication with trainer: partners receive communication directly from the trainer including workout reports and weekly updates with pictures and videos
If you have any further questions please send Emily an email! firstname.lastname@example.org